Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I’ll Be Back Soon!

I promise! I will be blogging more regularly soon! Our holiday was fantastic! Hubby is back to work and I have been researching Homeschool Curriculum until my brain has turned to mush! As soon as I get the kids school year sorted out I will be making becoming a more regular blogger a priority!

Guess what else I have been doing? Canning! And OMG, I make some kick ass Jam! Just saying….LOL! I think I’ve found a new love, who would have thought Canning would be so fun….now if I could only find cases of fruits and veggies for a good price so I could do more canning….oh right, nevermind, I live in Calgary where everything costs a fortune! LOL!

Here’s a picture to enjoy of one of my favorite spots we stopped at during our road trip. It was our first stop and I fell in love with it! I haven’t been camping in probably about 18 years and I think next year we are going to try and go camping at the campsite right next to these Falls…..I could imagine sitting near these Falls for hours just enjoying the peace and the beauty.

DSCF0776 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment