Sunday, December 18, 2011

What I’m Wearing

I absolutely love what I wore to my family Christmas yesterday! I’ve had this dress for a while, it was supposed to be a goal dress when I lost a bit of weight last year. Strange thing is that I actually gained back the weight that I had lost, but it fits me anyway. Not sure how that makes sense, but I’m glad it fits because I love the way it looked!

I wish we lived somewhere that I could dress like this more often. It was a gorgeous day yesterday so I was able to wear something nice. Unfortunately during Winter here I usually have to wear something warm because it’s freezing and shoes that have grip so I don’t fall on my ass on the ice and snow(which anything with a heel obviously does not!). It’s so hard to dress nice in that kind of weather and here we get many months of it. But occasionally we get what are called Chinooks and the weather can change dramatically for a day or two. Yesterday was one of those days.

Please excuse the mess on the floor, that is “snow” from my husband’s Christmas Village that blows onto the floor every time someone walks by LOL.

PC170030

Dress: Walmart, $14(2010)

Blazer: City Chic, $26(2011)

Belt: City Chic, $12(2011)

Boots: Payless, $40(2011, leftover style from 2010)

Necklace: Addition-Elle, $10(2011)

Jolene

4 comments:

  1. Don't you look cute! I love the dress, the print is cute! Nice blazer and belt as well! Glad you had some "nice" weather...although I love cold and snowy weather, lol, but I'm weird and I don't get as much of it where I live as you do. Oooh, I want to see the Christmas village, ha, I love those things! My dad used to make one every year and go nuts with snow and all kinds of stuff. :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    We lived in Texas for one Winter and spent a couple of Christmases a while ago at my inlaws house in Mexico....I would LOVE to have a Winter like those LOL! I can handle a little bit of cold and snow, but 6+ months of it sucks LOL!

    Hubby started his Christmas Village about 4 or 5 years ago and it definitely has grown a lot, I wish I had more space so he could do more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First and foremost... LOVE THIS!!! I may have to be a copycat and duplicate this one... You look fabu my love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Queen! :)
    It's not too often I'm 100% in love with what I wear, but with this outfit I was! It's definitely my most favorite thing that I have worn for as long as I can remember! And look, heels! LOL! Yeah, mighty pathetic heels compared to what you wear, but for me it's a lot LOL!

    ReplyDelete