Thursday, December 22, 2011

What I’m Wearing

I’ve always had a thing for the look of shawls, I don’t know why but I love them! I’ve never owned one though, until now! And this one is even better than a regular shawl, it’s a “cardishawl” and it is so incredibly comfortable! It made this whole outfit perfect for a day of shopping and running errands. I felt great, felt like I looked good(which is always a bonus! LOL), and loved how comfortable the whole outfit was. I know I should add some more color to my wardrobe, I wear an awful lot of black, but I love it and think I usually manage to wear it well, or at least fooling myself enough into thinking sticking with black is a good thing for me lol.

PC160027

Shawl: Addition-Elle, $15ish(2011)

Top: Reitmans, $10ish(2010)

Jeans: Forever 21+, $15(2011)

Belt: City Chic, $12(2011)

Boots: Sears, $40(2011)

Necklace: Addition-Elle, $10(2011)

Earrings: Avon, gift from my Mom

Am I alone in my love for black and shawls?

Jolene

4 comments:

  1. I do love black... will incorporate into every outfit if you let me... but I also love color... so I'm an odd duck. As for shawls... I have one... it is the only one I own... but i love it... bought it to wear at work when I get cold... where it at home now like a snuggie...
    Anyway... you look phenom... I love that you're doing more OOTD... the world was missing out on your great fashion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yoli! I'm starting to feel more comfortable taking pictures and putting them out for all to see :). Positive comments like yours help make it easier, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all women love to wear all black or a lot of black sometimes (some all the time! lol). It looks nice and is simple. I love the belt and boots, very cute! I don't have many shawls, one gray/silver one I think, but yours looks lovely! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black, unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy black for over ten years -- I have a German Shepherd. It's funny because before I had this dog I had a white Persian for 18 years and never had a problem with black. When the dog walked into my life animal fur became a nightmare and the only thing I can get away with is black boots and the occasional dark navy jean.

    ReplyDelete