Thursday, July 05, 2012

Just Saying Hello

Just a quick hello post!

Today my hubby and I celebrated 15 years of marriage! How fast that time has gone, hard to believe I’ve been married for that many years already!

Tomorrow we’re going to the Calgary Stampede, other than one year when we were living down in Texas I have not missed a year of going since my family moved to Calgary in 1988. We don’t do a lot, in fact tomorrow will probably only be a couple of hours of walking around just looking at stuff, but the Stampede is such a big and wonderful thing and we love and support our city so we always go. We just can’t afford all the rides and games and shows and stuff. The $20 for parking(provided it didn’t go up this year) and the cost of getting in is already more than we can really afford.

Next week we’ll be going camping. I’m a little concerned because it’s supposed to be very hot and I don’t handle heat well, but we’re going anyway and hopefully I’ll do ok and we’ll have a great time. At least the car will be right there so if I start to get my usual heat exhaustion I can sit in the car with some a/c blasting if I have to lol.

I’m sure I won’t be able to post again for at least a week, so I hope everyone is having a great summer so far and hopefully I can get to some great posts I have in mind soon!

  Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! 15 years is massive. Enjoy your time together. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely proud of that accomplishment, it seems so rare these days lol.

      Delete