I am slacking big time, aren’t I? I’ve just been so busy and now hubby is on holidays, and we all know holidays mean being even busier, right? LOL. I don’t know how much I’ll be posting these next 2 weeks while he’s on holidays, we have this week planned with getting stuff done around the house, the week will end with taking in the Calgary Stampede, and then next week we’re going camping again(pleeeeeease let the weather cooperate!!). So don’t be surprised if it’s another couple of weeks before I’m posting much. I’m definitely feeling better than I was in my last post and have lots I want to blog about, just haven’t had the time.
Since it’s Monday I thought I would quickly participate in this weeks Friend Makin’ Monday.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Quick Questions
1. What are your plans for Independence Day? I live in Canada, but we just had Canada Day yesterday. We spent the day working outside in the backyard.
2. What is the last thing interesting thing you drank? I never drink anything overly interesting LOL, but I treated myself to my favorite coffee tonight, Tim Horton’s XL Double Double, yum!
3. Share on of your favorite quotes. Not much of a quotes person(becoming more fond of them lately though), but I’ve loved a good many quotes from the great Ronald Reagan, one: "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem."
4. Name someone or something that makes you smile. My husband and my children
5. What will you/did you eat for lunch today? the usual, nothing LOL. My small appetite is definitely helping with the lack of money situation lol!
6. What’s the last movie that you watched and enjoyed? Can’t remember the last movie I watched, it has been a couple months since I watched one.
7. Share something sweet and unexpected that someone did for you recently. My hubby gave me a little back massage last night, LOL, I don’t get those very often anymore.
8. If you could spend ten days on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? That’s a tough one. I would either want some gorgeous beach somewhere, or spend it on a road trip visiting ghost towns and other points of historic interest….there are so many ruins all over the world I want to see so badly.
9. What are you currently reading? Blogs LOL, that’s about it.
10. Share at least one thing that you’re looking forward to this week. My hubby not going to work! And going to the Calgary Stampede on Friday. And most of all, my 15th Wedding Anniversary is this week!!
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions on your blog. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!