Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I’m Wearing

First off I would like to wish my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you’re enjoying the day with loved ones and eating lots of yummy food!

I managed to get a pic of what I wore yesterday. I apologize for the bad backdrop, I’m not brave enough to pose for pics outside(plus it’s a little cold to pose without a jacket now) and my house is a disaster right now. Why is my house a disaster? Well, on top of the usual slobbishness of my 2 boys, I asked slob1 to bring up all the Christmas decorations and stack them nicely together somewhere so we can start putting them up. Slob 1’s translation of this was to bring up all the Christmas decorations and spread them all over the entire main floor and start yanking stuff out of the boxes, so my house now has boxes, rubbermaids, garland, lights etc etc spread all over the place. Needless to say a good place to take a picture does not currently exist in my house.

I actually wore my hair in a ponytail yesterday! I don’t wear my hair up often, especially not in ponytails. I just don’t think I look good with a ponytail(my super fine hair makes a pretty pathetic ponytail LOL). The winds were insane yesterday though, not quite as bad as the town about an hour from us that had the roof ripped off the High School from the wind, crazy huh? But they were bad enough. So instead of my hair whipping around in the wind and getting all knotted up I decided to put it up. Thank goodness my headache wasn’t as bad as I usually get when we get a Chinook and these kinds of winds and I was able to get out of the house for a few hours and go for lunch with hubby. As you can tell from my last post, I NEEDED it! It wasn’t a cure-all, but it helped give me a bit of a mental break from stuff.

I went without tights because I thought it was warmer feeling out than it was and I didn’t want to overheat. Turns out I should have because I froze my legs every time we walked from the car to store and back to car again. I loved what I was wearing except that the skirt kept creeping up while I walked, I’m not big on skirts any shorter than what this was so it was quite annoying LOL.  I usually like to wear this top with my black jeans, but I just felt like wearing a skirt yesterday.

PB230003

Top: Addition-Elle, $15ish(2010)

Skirt: hand-me-down from years ago

Boots: Payless, $40(2011, leftover style from 2010)

Necklace: Forever 21, $6.80(2011)

Earrings: Avon, gift from my Mom

Jolene

 

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit,I love the skirt and the cool pattern of your top! You look cute with your hair up too!
    :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gabriella! I love this top too!! It's not the most comfortable fabric(I'm so picky about comfy fabric), but I love the style of it so much that I tolerate the fabric. I wear a tank top under it anyway, kinda have to since it's a little on the sheer side and while I love sexy clothes I'm not into showing my whole bra off LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so fabulous in that plus size clothing. You have a high standard taste.

    ReplyDelete