Thursday, May 26, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce Myself!

Well, here I am joining the blogging world again! It’s been a while and frankly I haven’t completely convinced myself that I’m ready for it, but what the heck, I’ll give it a try.

I’m a stay at home mom to 2 boys, Jman is 13 and Bear is 11, I have also been their teacher up until this point as we have been homeschooling for the past 7 years….I’ve hit my limit with that though(I used to be such a patient person before homeschooling LOL) so next year they will move on to online schooling and hopefully reduce a little bit of my stress so I can be homework helper instead of teacher and maybe finally focus on helping to contribute to the household income again, which has been on the back burner for some time now.

I am married to my High School sweetheart, Alex and I have been together for 19 1/2 years and married for almost 14 of them. We started dating when I was 16 and he 17 and have been together ever since.

I am a huge Nascar addict though I’ve tried to tame it a bit this year because I get to the point where I could sit and watch racing of any kind and it consumes way too much time during the summer that can be spent out doing things. So I try my best to watch every Sprint Cup race but only watch the other Nascar series and other types of racing if I happen to be home anyway. I’m gaga for Tony Stewart, I love his personality, he’s obviously an amazing driver when you look at his history, is proving himself to be a great businessman, and well “pretty boys” are great and all, but real women tend to have a thing for real men, and I consider myself to be a real woman and to me he’s a real man so has looks on top of all his other successes…..yes I know I’m married, and I’m married to a real man too! LOL

I’ve had other hobbies and interests but most of those have been pushed aside for things like Facebook, I used to think that was terribly sad but then decided what does it matter what I choose to spend my spare time doing as long as I’m doing something I enjoy. It just so happens that these days I enjoy sitting on Facebook digging up treasures in Treasure Madness more than scrapbooking, cross stitching or reading like I used to. I admit I’m addicting, but I was also addicting to each of my hobbies at one time, this happens to be the current one LOL.

Well, there’s a bit to start off with, if you haven’t noticed already I can be a little long winded sometimes. I’m lucky to be a fast typer and while it’s a blessing most of the time with so much done on computers these days, it can be a curse in others because my fingers can move faster than my brain sometimes and words have flown onto the screen before I even realize what I’m blabbering about LOL.

I welcome you to my blog and hope you will like what I have to say and become a regular visitor! I love comments but please keep them kind, I’m a kind and lovable person but I will not tolerate crap being posted as comments, if you don’t like anything I say that’s fine, it’s my blog not yours and just as I’m free to say as I wish you are free to go elsewhere and say what you wish, just don’t do it in my space….be kind to me and be kind to any readers I accumulate on this blogging journey.

 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment