Sunday, May 29, 2011

My First OOTD

When I blogged before it was nothing about clothes but since that’s something I’m really into right now I’m going to try and force myself to get into pictures and do some of these OOTD postings that everyone is doing!

Yesterday after I got my Forever 21 order I got hubby to take some pics because I quite liked what I was wearing! So I guess that would make a good starting place! Excuse the goofy faces, hubby was trying trying to play the part of a model photographer and was making me laugh!


DSCF0306
DSCF0307
DSCF0308
Boots: Payless Shoes(2007??) Xmas gift from inlaws
Pants: Forever 21+ Fab Skinny Jeans (Regular) in Indigo $14.20
Tank: Warehouse One, in store, 2/$20
Shrug: Walmart, in store,  $12
Jacket: Forever 21+  Destroyed Denim Jacket $29.80
Bracelet: Forever 21+  Textured Cuff Bracelet $5.80
Necklace: Warehouse One, in store, under $10
Earrings: can’t see them because of my hair LOL, but they’re Avon, couple of years old

I’m going to include prices when I can anytime I do an OOTD. I’m a cheapskate, so I’m told LOL. The almost $30 for that jean jacket is a LOT for me and I only paid it because hubby convinced me to and made fun of me when I said it was too expensive LOL. My limits for clothes for me are usually not to pay over $25-$30 for a dress, $20 for a top, $20-$25 for pants, $20 for a skirt, $10 for a piece of jewelry(unless of course it’s a “special” piece not for every day wear), $20 for shoes and $40 for boots. And even those prices are pushing it for me, I strive to look for under $15 a piece for any shoes/clothing I buy.

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Nice. collection. You look good. Do you sell plus size clothes?

    plus size clothing australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    LOL, oh gosh no, I don't sell anything.

    ReplyDelete