Sunday, May 06, 2012

Jewelry!

We went to a liquidation store on Friday and of all things I found a great deal on jewelry!! I’ve managed to get decent household things at these stores before, but never jewelry. It’s of course cheaper stuff, stuff like you would get at Forever 21, and about the same prices as you would pay there. But I got some cute and unique pieces. They were all either $4 or $5 each. I also got a couple of belts that were only $9 each, definitely not plus size but the kind of elastic they have on them makes them very stretchy.

I’m trying so hard not to spend extra right now, but hubby liked these necklaces so much that every one I said I liked he grabbed LOL.

This is the jewelry I got, didn’t take a pic of the belts, hopefully I can work them into an outfit post soon.

P5050160

Jolene

1 comment:

  1. Yay, deals on cute new jewelry is always fun! These all look pretty. I love the turquoise ones and the peacocks too, very cute. :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete