Tuesday, May 22, 2012

What I Wore

I’ve been super busy going through the insane mess which we call a basement. I can’t even begin to describe the mess my kids have made of it, they always do this, everywhere we have ever lived they have done this. I will go and get it all organized and they go down to play and get into absolutely everything and then our basement looks like a hoarders house. I’ve spent the past year and a half trying to get them to fix the mess they made only a month after I made it all nice. Nope, didn’t happen. Now we are trying to participate in a community parade of garage sales this weekend and now I’m seeing exactly how bad the insane mess is as we’re trying to find stuff to sell. I knew it was bad down there, but I only go down for laundry and the freezer which are right at the bottom of the stairs, so I didn’t really realize exactly how bad it was! I’m exhausted, I’m overwhelmed with the mess they’ve created….and needless to say pretty darn pissed off too. There are so many better ways I could spend my time, grrr. But instead I’ll probably be spending weeks getting this mess dealt with because I can only handle a few hours a day before my back starts to give out on me, and I still have all the daily cooking and cleaning to worry about. At least they are now beyond the “playing” age, so I have high hopes that this time it will stay clean and organized, especially if we can get rid of some stuff.

So, dressing up has not been high on my list this past week obviously! I do have some outfit pics though that I just have not got around to posting yet. This one is from a couple of weeks ago…..and I wasn’t wearing any black!! None at all! How’s that for something different? LOL

P5110159P5110160

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P5110161

Denim Capris: Walmart I think, don’t recall price (2008)

White Tank: Warehouse One, $10 (2011)

Cardi: City Chic, $5 (2012)

Sandals: Walmart, $9 (2011)

Necklace: Liquidation Store, $5 (2012)

Earrings: Avon, $3ish? (2009ish?)

Jolene

4 comments:

  1. I love your jacket and sandals!

    Just found your blog through Link Referral. Mind checking out my blog, reviewing it, and publicly following if you like me?

    I've also got a great giveaway going on!

    -XO Abbigayle Rashae
    -trueblueabbi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abbigayle,

      Love your name and the unique spelling of it! What a great blog you have for someone of your age! If your age in your "about me" is correct still, you are the same age as my oldest son. He is also homeschooled.

      Sorry it took me so long to approve your comment and reply, things have been a little busy. I will check out your blog more as soon as I get a chance!

      Delete
  2. No black?! lol, Cute outfit, I love that pretty blue cardigan. :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I know hey? This is probably at most the second outfit I've ever posted that didn't have black! After a very long time of hating anything blue on myself it's finally starting to grow on me.

      Delete