Monday, October 03, 2011

Full Body Project

There is something that everyone must do, and now! Go to Life & Style of Jessica Kane's Facebook Page right now and be part of the Full Body Project. I mean it….go NOW!

What is the Full Body Project? It’s all about loving yourself for who you are and just being positive in general. All you have to do is go to Life & Style of Jessica Kane's Facebook Page, when you get there upload a FULL BODY  picture to her wall….yes, it MUST be full body! Show all your beautiful curves! After you do that click on the "Join and Win” tab and enter your information….and that’s it! You are a part of the Fully Body Project!

Why do I think you should enter?  First and foremost to show the world that you are beautiful and proud of it! There’s also a few other perks in some prizes, some great gift cards are up for grabs for those who enter.

While I enter a lot of contests and love to win(and have been on a dry spell lately), my reason for entering the Full Body Project was not the prizes. I entered because I wanted to be a part of the Project itself, I wanted to be up there with all those other gorgeous women who have said to hell with what society says we *should* look like, we are beautiful just as we are and it’s time the world sees our beauty and self confidence!

So I’m not even going to ask who is going to join me, because I expect each and every person who reads this to get on over there and be a part of it too! Now go show off those beautiful curves of yours!

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment