Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Showing Some Love

I have a couple of bloggers that I need to throw out a huge thank you to!
The wonderful and beautiful Yolanda, Queen Diva herself featured me on her blog today! I was her Diva Spotlight for this week and I couldn’t be more honored! Hers was one of the first Plus Sized Fashion blogs I came across when I realized there was such a thing, and it was the beginning of my learning to accept my body as it is. Thank you Yolanda for allowing me to be a Diva on your blog, and thank you for your wonderful blog that helps women who aren’t at a point of acceptance begin the journey and see that it is possible, and for those who already have there could never be enough support out there and you are part of that. I considered giving up on my blog because I’ve struggled to get readers, a shout out from Yolanda asking where I had gone made me feel all warm inside that while I thought nobody was noticing my blog or even that I was reading and commenting on theirs, someone was! Thank you Yolanda!
Another fabulous blogger I want to thank is gorgeous Gabriella from Principessa Gabriella. I won a giveaway on her blog for some scrapbooking software. I’m not really into scrapbooking anymore, but wanted to support Gabriella and figured if I won it would be a great tool to make calendars, and I’m really into making homemade gifts and things right now and I think I could make great use of it for many other things than specifically making a scrapbook. While I’m thrilled with my win, even more than that what I want to thank Gabriella for is for her support on my blog! Not only is she only one of a couple of people that have made any comments on any of my posts, she has done so many times in my blogs short life! Thank you so much Gabriella, you have no idea how happy it makes me when someone comments! She comments, she follows me on Twitter, she follows me on Facebook and she Follows me with Google…..how can anyone ask for more?!? I hope that one day I will have many who will enjoy what I have to say enough to follow me and comment like Gabriella does, but she will always be my first Smile. Thank you so much for your support Gabriella! And if you don’t already read her blog you must go check out her outfit posts, I absolutely love her style and her hair, oh my, the hair! As someone who has jet straight insanely fine hair, I am soooo jealous of her hair! It is absolutely gorgeous! Go see!
Thank you ladies for being so fabulous, for being so supportive of my little blog, and for just being you!
Jolene

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for mentioning me. You're so sweet! I love following you and your blog. Your posts are always interesting and you're such a nice person too. :) Now, I'm going to go check out Yolanda's blog, she sounds awesome as well. :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words! I'll have to come read this every time I start to question blogging :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay... I am so so so behind on my blog reading... so I am just now seeing this. I am loving this... it totally made my day... what I thought was small really meant something to you and that in itself makes me smile from the inside out... I will do better to comment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone likes to get noticed! hehe :)

    I know how easy it is to get behind on blogs, and I follow so many because I have such a range of interests. I have to go through them every day or it gets too overwhelming to catch up. I follow too many to comment on them all every day though, so I am just trying my best to spread the love around as much as I can LOL. Sometimes I do so much reading and commenting that I end up not blogging myself.

    ReplyDelete