Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!

Now with this Halloween over we are down to one more Halloween to trick or treat. Next year will be the last one for our youngest. We believe that Trick or Treating is for kids and not teenagers, so after 13 there’s no more Trick or Treating. My oldest is 13 so this was his first Halloween not Trick or Treating, he just wore a mask and walked along with us to take my youngest. My youngest is 11, so one more now and he’s done.

My husband LOVES Halloween, for me I like taking the kids out, so next year will be sad for me being the last!

We were out for about an hour and a half tonight and my boy got 2 bags FULL of candy….which of course he will share with his big brother(and Mommy hehe). It was a little cold and windy, so we were more than ready to come home and warm up by the time his bags were full.

Here’s my Zombie(he had to play the part of pictures! LOL)….didn’t my husband do a great job of the make-up? Almost every house complimented him on his make-up!

noahzombie

101_2868

Jolene

1 comment:

  1. I love Halloween, even though I spent mine mostly doing homework...lol! I did get to go see my nieces, nephew, and cousins dress up and I walked around and watched them trick or treat...they were all adorable! I love children. :) Your son's costume is neat, especially the makeup!

    ♥ Check out my blog: Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete