Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Crackle Nail Polish

I’ve been eyeing crackle nail polish for a while now. Trying to decide if I really liked it or not. I’ve seen some pictures that I hated of it, others I thought weren’t too bad. I think the colors made the difference, as you’ve probably noticed from my outfit pictures I’m not exactly into bright and crazy colors. So, I definitely didn’t like when I saw crackle polish over extremely bold colors.

Because of the price of crackle in brands like OPI and China Glaze I had not taken the plunge yet. I didn’t feel like spending that much just to try it out in case I didn’t like it.

I decided to give the Sally Hansen crackle polish a try since it’s cheaper so wouldn’t be as much loss if I didn’t like it. Hubby chose the color for me because I’m indecisive and couldn’t decide on my own.

I think I like it! Nail polish chips on my nails within hours, not sure why but no matter what I do polish just won’t stick, so I kind of like that it helps mask small chips so at least I can get a full day out of my polish without it looking too bad. What do you think? It was hard to get a picture, this was the best one we could get of my nails.

P2290186

I’m wearing China Glaze Platinum Silver as the base and Sally Hansen Vintage Violet Crackle as the overcoat.

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment