Friday, March 02, 2012

What I’m Wearing

I didn’t get around to doing any of my other posts this week, so I figured I would throw in another What I’m Wearing post.

I wore this today, and while it didn’t come out looking quite as good as it did in my head, I still think it turned out ok. My hubby loved it because I was wearing one of my low cut tops that he loves and I haven’t been wearing them much lately because of the condition of my skin, since my skin has drastically improved after cutting sugar and carbs I figured it’s time to wear so of my other tops a little more….and that sure makes the husband happy LOL.

P3020140P3020141

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P3020142

P3020146

Skirt: Hand me down from a friend from years ago

Top: Giant Tiger, $12ish(2007)

Cardigan: Addition-Elle, $15ish(2011)

Belt: City Chic, $12(2011)

Tights: Forever 21+, $6(2011)

Boots: Payless, $40(2011, leftover style from 2010)

Necklace: Warehouse One, $10ish (2011)

Earrings: Avon, don’t recall price (2009)

Ring(silver one): Avon, $20ish(it’s real silver)(2009)

Ring(two-finger black one): Penningtons, $3(2012)

P3020148

My photographers are either my almost 12 year old Momma’s boy or my wonderful husband. Hubby took todays pics, he likes to have a little fun and be silly when he does the pictures. One of them is pretty goofy, so I won’t share that one lol, but this one I’m glad he took, I really like it! Notice I actually took the time to put a few curls in my hair today! It’s not easy putting curls in jet straight, waist length hair and it has been some time since I did so!

P3020147

 

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, don't you look lovely! Nice outfit, I like the top and the jewelry! :) I love the curly hair too.

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). It's actually a long top, first time I've tucked it in LOL.

    I like my hair curled, it's just so much work to do to it. I like to make myself look good, but I also like to get ready fast, I hate taking too long to get ready. But it felt nice to have a little curl again, so I might try to make the effort a little more often.

    ReplyDelete