Friday, March 23, 2012

I Would If I Could

I haven’t done more “I Would If I Could” posts like I have been wanting to. But a visit to a couple of websites today has left me with the need to!!

The first thing isn’t actually an “I Would If I Could” item now, I just ordered it and can’t wait to get it so I can try it on! Soon to be on its way to me is this oh, so sexy Leopard print skirt from Sexy Plus Clothing. I’m so excited about it!

image

Then I went to the City Chic website. Because I haven’t really been able to spend extra so far this year(the ability to order from Sexy Plus was because of an awesome Groupon type deal I got) I haven’t been visiting clothing websites as much. It’s just too hard looking when I can’t buy anything, very depressing lol. 

After today’s visit to City Chic’s website I definitely have a few things to keep an eye on and save up for future sales. I’m absolutely in love with some of their new arrivals!

Here’s what I would buy if I could, and hopefully sometime in the near future I can buy at least one or two of them!

image

 

 

 

Princess Inca Maxi Dress $88

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

         Jungle Queen Maxi $88

 

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

Cammo Girl Maxi $88

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

    Leatherette Snake Tank $54

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

Pretty Officer Jacket $98

 

 

 

 

image

 

 

 

 

                  Zig Zag Tunic $62

 

 

 

 

 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment