Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore

How do so many find the time to blog every single day? I want to blog daily so bad, maybe I need to stop rambling so much so I can do up a post faster and get it out LOL. I like rambling though, your blog is supposed to be about you right? Well, I’m a rambler, so it’s just me being me.

Well, here’s a fast, relatively ramble free post so I can get a couple hours sleep while waiting for hubby who is working the awful really late shift tonight.

This is what I wore to my adorable nephew’s 3rd birthday party on Saturday. Poor little guy knocked his front tooth out the night before his birthday, but was in great spirits and his usual adorable self. Not sure if my sis would be ok with me posting his pic on my blog, but we were all braindead and forgot our camera anyway!

Anyway, this is what I wore, it was a gorgeous day so I took advantage of it and went with a skirt and no tights! Yay! I hate tights, not because of tights themselves, but because I can never find ones that fit good.

P3100148

P3100146P3100147

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Top: Warehouse One, $10(2011)

Cardigan: Penningtons, $30(2011)

Skirt: hand-me-down from a friend

Belt: City Chic, $12(2011)

Boots: Payless, $40(2011, leftover style from 2010)

Necklace: Addition-Elle, $10(2011)

Earrings: Avon, don’t recall price (2009)

Ring: Penningtons, $3(2012)

Ring(silver one): Avon, $20ish(it’s real silver)(2009)

image

(didn’t wear the bracelet in the above pic, but wore the rest)

Jolene

1 comment: