Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Incredible Deal for SexyPlus Clothing

If you’ve never shopped the fantastic Canadian plus size clothing store Sexy Plus Clothing before, here is your chance to try them out! $40 for $100 worth of clothing!! While I don’t know for sure, I’m assuming the deal is only open to Canadians, I think this is a Canadian deal site, though I know Sexy Plus Clothing ships to the US and has done similar deals on US deal sites, so keep an eye out to see if she does them again for US shoppers.

Go here to get the deal: http://www.tastygo.com/r/136350_562 (yes, I do get the refer a friend if you purchase through that link, I purchased through the link of the person who I found out about this deal through so am happy she will get credit for my purchase!)

image

I’ve managed to get in on some good deals on these kind of deal sites before, but this is the first time I’ve got a deal for me and not hubby and the kids LOL(I manage to get them good deals to go play Paintball through some of these sites). I’m super excited because I love this store! I have only bought from them once because they are a little pricey for my budget, but the owner is so incredible awesome. She is always interacting with customers on her Facebook page and I’m always hearing how wonderful of an experience it is to shop in her store….I wish she had a location here Sad smile. But, I’m so glad to have this opportunity to buy from her again.

The actual store is in Toronto, but you can use the deal to purchase online as well. And hurry, what you see for the time remaining on there is current, I just copied that from the site, so time is running out.

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment