Wednesday, March 07, 2012

What I’m Wearing

We had a beautiful day today after a snowstorm from Sunday night through Monday morning. Made it a perfect day for my flat boots with all the muck and slush out there, plus the icy spots which definitely would have had me on my ass had I not worn sensible footwear. I love wearing boots and wish I had more, but I’m kind of looking forward to getting to wear my sandals again! Sadly unless we get lucky I still have quite a while to wait until sandal weather.

This is what I wore for a day of running around with hubby.

P3070149P3070150

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P3070147

Skinny Jeans: Forever 21+, $16(2011)

Top: Giant Tiger, $15ish(2007)

Cardigan: Addition-Elle, $10ish(2009)

Boots: Sears, $40(2011)

Necklace: Addition-Elle, $10(2011)

Earrings: Earrings: Avon, don’t recall price (2009)

Bracelet: Dollarama, $1.25(2011)

Ring(black and silver): Penningtons, $3(2012)

Ring(silver): Avon, $20ish(it’s real silver)(2009)

 

P3070153

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit... Wow you are good at remembering the price of EVERYTHING!! I buy in such hoards, I only remember stuff that I got a particularly good deal on. But it seems you got a particularly good deal on that jewelry!! and its so pretty!

    thanks for your comments on my blog, I appreciate it. I'm following you now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Yeah, got a great deal on the jewelry! Anytime I shop, whether online or in store, I go straight for the clearance section. I can't afford full price so pretty much anything I buy is clearance or at least an amazing sale of some kind.

    I probably remember most of the prices because I really don't shop a lot, we're single income(I stay home and homeschool my boys), so there's not a lot of money for extras. It's easy to remember when you don't buy much LOL. I have a pretty pathetic clothing/shoe collection for someone who really does love clothes and shoes.

    ReplyDelete