Sunday, June 05, 2011

I Would If I Could….

Ok, I need a catchy name for my “I want to buy if I could” posts, I’ve seen some nice catchy titles on some blogs but don’t want to steal anyone else’s….so until I can come up with my own I’ll use “I would if I could”, simply because for most of it I can’t! And maybe I’ll just like that title and stick with it LOL.  So, these are what I would buy if I could!

For today I’m just going to post some stuff from Forever 21+ since it’s where I have made most of my clothing purchases from lately, and I have been very pleased with both my purchases and my experiences ordering from their website….add to that for the most part their prices are reasonable for my cheapskate ways and more likely than some sites that I might actually buy some of these things.

The first item is a bathing suit! While I see some people posting on Facebook about the extreme heat they’re suffering from, some of us have had a very cool and wet spring….but still glad it’s not snow and glad summer days are ahead(just hope it’s not too hot, heat + me= baaaad)! I really do need a new bathing suit but swim so rarely that I can’t quite justify a new one right now, but this one considering the prices of bathing suits these days is not too terribly priced and I think it’s lovely and I would be happy to show off my curves in it!

Tribal Tankini $41.80

image

The next thing is this adorable strapless top, I LOVE this top and if it goes on sale I’m definitely buying it(ok, IF I can afford an order at that time). I am not much for wearing green, but there is just something about this top that I love, green and all! I would  wear it with either my skinny jeans or black capris.

Shimmering Strapless Top $29.80

image

Another top, I think this one is so pretty, it is on sale and if I could afford enough to spend the $60 to get free shipping I would definitely be including this one in the lot!

Sheer Caftan Top on sale for $16.99

image

And one more for now, this is such a pretty dress! I don’t know when I would wear it since I don’t go out too often where I would dress this nice, since the kids are old enough to leave at home alone for a bit it might be nice to have to wear if hubby and I go out for dinner.

Crochet & Pleats Dress $33.80

image

So, would you buy any of these if you could? What would you wear them with or to? Do you have any favorite picks from the current styles at Forever 21+?

 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment