Monday, June 20, 2011

What I’m Wearing

Well, I have definitely not been good about blogging or reading blogs the past couple of weeks, but since most of the bloggers I read were in NY anyway I don’t think there’s been a lot of new reading for me. So tonight I’m reading and writing! And I can’t wait to read about Plus Size Fashion Week in New York and see all the pictures!

I have a few outfits to post this week from the weekend, so this is the first of 3 that I have for now, will post the others over the next day or two Smile. Now, one question I have is, is it only me that has a bitch of a time with the linings on short skirts? As you can see in the pic, it’s showing and this always happens to me with these skirts.

DSCF0326

Skirt: Ricki's, bought in store, $11.25(2011)

Top: Reitmans, bought in store, $9??(2010)

Belt: City Chic, online but no more, $12(2011)

Shoes: Walmart, in store, $15(2011)

We’re not really good at taking close-up pics for my accessories, but I’m wearing a bracelet which I got from an American Indian woman selling at a rest stop in Arizona several years ago, the earrings are from Sexy Plus Clothing as a gift, and the necklace and a small bracelet I’m wearing with my watch are part of a pearl set that I got for $8 at Walmart.

Well, now I’m off to do some reading!

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I love the belt and shoes! :)

    -Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like and wear a lot of black....can ya tell? LOL! I'm getting better at adding more color though.

    ReplyDelete