Monday, June 06, 2011

What I’m Wearing

I’ve decided I don’t like the title “OOTD”, I don’t know why, I just don’t so I’m not going to use it anymore LOL.

Just a simple and comfortable outfit I like to wear often, these are my absolute favorite Capris, most comfortable ones I’ve ever had and I definitely wear them a lot! And as for the top, I’m really not a big fan of blue on me and I wanted the black and white version of this top but they didn’t have any in my size, after trying on the blue I ended up surprised and actually liking it! So it’s one of the very few blue things in my closet….besides jeans of course!

DSCF0318

Top: Penningtons, in store, $15ish??, no longer available(2011)

Tank: Warehouse One, in store, 2/$20(2011)

Capris: Addition-Elle, in store, $30??(2010, think these might be them)

Shoes: Walmart, in store, $15(2010, they have them this year again)

Necklace: Forever 21 Socialite Trim Necklace, $6.80(2011)

Bracelets: Forever 21 Brocade Etched Bangles, $6.80(2011)

Earrings: just an old pair of cheap hoops from Walmart

 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment