Thursday, June 09, 2011

What I’m Wearing

Hubby was off today and we were out and about all day after little sleep last night. I’m totally and completely exhausted and forgot to have hubby take a pic until just now so excuse the exhausted and drained part of my look LOL. First time I wore this dress this year, but it’s not new, only thing new is the cardigan.

DSCF0320

Dress: Army & Navy, in store, $15(2009)

Cardigan: Joe Clothing(Real Canadian Superstore), in store, $12?(2011)

Shoes: Walmart, in store, $15(2010)

Necklace: old

Earrings: sorry, too tired to get close-up pics of them, they are from Forever 21 but we made adjustments to them(loved them but they had 2 parts too them and were too long so we took out a part)….will include in a future outfit and get pics.

And I said I would get pics of my nails, I kept them pretty simple and of course did them last night before deciding what I was going to wear today so they don’t match my outfit LOL. Need to figure out how to take close-up pics because I can’t seem to get decent ones to show the nails better.

DSCF0322

DSCF0323

Polish: China Glaze Midnight Mission

Stamp: Konad white with m8 plate.

 

I ordered new glass from Clearly Contacts, they are supposed to come tomorrow so if they do and if I like them I’m going to do a post about glasses and my most favorite place to get them from! So cross your fingers they look good on me!

And thank you to the few people started to slowly trickle through my blog and my first Google follower! I know my blog is still new but I’ve been pretty bummed that I’m having a hard time getting readers. I’ve started following a lot of people on Google, Twitter and even Facebook and I have been commenting on blogs but can’t seem to do the “hey, I’m over here” wave to stand out LOL. The last time I had a blog I didn’t have this much of a hard time getting readers, though I did use Entrecard at that time to find blogs and get readers, it doesn’t really seem to fit with the type of blog I’m doing now though so I guess I will just have to be patient and keep going and hope the readers will come Smile.

Jolene

2 comments:

  1. Nice outfit, I love your dress, the floral print is so pretty! :) I like your nails too. Have you tried commenting on others blogs and leaving your blog link at the bottom? particularly on blogs with similar topics? :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like this dress too, love a comfy dress that looks good!

    I've been commenting on blogs and making sure I'm logged in, now I'm adding my link too....I always feel like people are going to think I'm only commenting to spam my link when I do that LOL....but I see everyone else doing it so I'm joining in and doing it too.

    I added the Feedjit thing so at least I can see the occasional person besides me has been on here LOL....at least now that I see that I feel better and hope it keeps picking up LOL.

    ReplyDelete