Friday, June 03, 2011

So Much Stress, Seriously?

ugh, my mind will not cooperate for a decent post even though I’ve desperately wanted to post for the past couple of days. Yeah, nobody’s reading anyway LOL.

Just the story of my life, one thing after another, this week our Homeschool Board decided to throw some BS at me at the end of the school year, second year in a row! And having just finally breathed a sigh of relief from some stress our horrible bank put us through(ATB Financial in Alberta, yeah, they are the worst bank! Closing our account after almost 20 years it’s so bad)…well, lets just say to follow it up so soon with more stress for someone who doesn’t handle stress well, I had a couple of very rough days of migraines, nausea and crying. It’s not dealt with yet, trying to get it dealt with but so far without cooperation from anyone at the school….but I’m feeling better anyway after sending a nice long email to the Vice Principal.

So anywho….I am dying to do a “things I want” post, hopefully I can get to that in the next couple of days…depends what the weekend holds for us I guess and just how busy it decides to be Smile. Either way I should have something up by Sunday night at the latest and I can’t wait to share what I would be ordering if I was lucky enough to have some money burning a hole in my pocket! LOL. Just can’t figure out how torturous it will be on myself LOL!

 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment