Monday, January 09, 2012

Friend Makin’ Monday

I’ve been reading the blog All The Weigh for several months now. She always does Friend Makin’ Mondays, I thought it was time I participated in one! I know it’s a little late, but it’s still Monday here lol

If you would like to jump in and participate at the tail end of this weeks too just go to Kenlie’s Friend Makin' Monday post for this week.

image

FMM: Getting To Know You

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? Hanging out at home with family playing games and/or watching movies.

2) List your top three favorite TV shows.  Tough to narrow down, I watch a lot of shows! A few of my faves are Castle, Fringe and Eureka

3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? Neither lol, but I’m trying to get better about being in pictures, obviously this blog is helping that.

4) Why do you blog? I like to ramble LOL!

5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

Twitter, Pinterest, Swagbucks, Food.com, Facebook

6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? hmm, that’s a hard one, I have 2 Twitter accounts, but I’m going to pick someone from the one not associated with this blog…..Callie from Scrappin With Life. Though there are lots from both accounts that I think would make great lunch company!

7) List a few of your favorite snacks. anything with dip, I don’t have it much because most dips are so fattening, but I loooove dip with chips, crackers or veggies

8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Nope….allergies, can’t afford one, not allowed pets in our home, can’t stand the smell or the hair…etc etc will probably mean it will be a long time until we do, if ever.

9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? laptop, nice clothes, make-up

10) What’s your favorite drink? pretty much all I ever drink is coffee or diet Pepsi

11) Do you enjoy cooking? Yes! Love it most of the time, every once in a while I have no desire to cook, but overall I love cooking and feeding people.

12) Do you have children? Yes, 2 boys….11 1/2 year old and oldest will be 14 on Saturday

13) What are your favorite hobbies?  well, I used to cross stitch and would like to again. Been trying to get into genealogy, it can get a little overwhelming though. I guess cooking and baking are a hobby for me.

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? I’m pretty shy and always have been, better at faking it than I used to be but wish I wasn’t so shy at all.

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? Only little things, I wouldn’t change myself overall. I wish I was a little less shy, I don’t want to be skinny but I would like to be a *little* bit thinner(just slightly smaller belly, hips and thighs). The biggest thing I would change is my skin, I have horrible skin and I hate it.

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? not sure that I really have a favorite.

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?  Well, the week just started and I haven’t really done anything so far lol.

18) Do you live near your family or far from them? Near all my immediate family except 2 half brothers, far from Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents.

19) List three of your talents. I’m a good cook and baker….that’s about as good as it gets lol.

20) What is your greatest attribute? my boobs lmao! Ok, for real probably my great common sense? I don’t know lol.

Jolene

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from FMM - so glad to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naaaw, I love this. I love a good getting to know you post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list. One of these days, I need to do one of these. Castle and Eureka are two of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete