Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Posting Schedule

I’ve decided to set up a posting schedule to follow and help keep myself more organized with blogging! This isn’t to say I will be able to post every single day every week, but it should help me post more than I have been.

Sundays will be Recipe Sunday. I guess that’s pretty self explanatory!

Mondays will be Friend Makin Monday. I’ve participated in a couple of these now from All the Weigh, and I’m going to try to participate most weeks. I enjoy doing them and going around and reading other’s answers.

Tuesdays will be Pinterest Interests. I love Pinterest and spend way more time than I should be on it, it’s something enjoyable I can do when I get my headaches and can’t do much else. I see others sharing some of their favorite pins on their blogs and thought I would do the same!

Wednesdays will be What I’m Wearing Wednesday. These are my OOTD(outfit of the day) posts. Since I don’t go out a ton I can’t do daily OOTD posts like some do, but I figured if I set aside a specific day then I should be able to post at least one outfit a week that I am wearing when I do go out.

Thursdays will be I Would If I Could day. I think I’ve only done one of these posts and have been meaning to do more. I’ll post what items are taunting me around the web that I would buy if I could. Hopefully it won’t be too torturous for me LOL.

Fridays will be Copy-Cat Friday. I will take outfits I have seen posted elsewhere, whether it be on other blogs or Pinterest or wherever, and I will try to recreate it based on items that I find affordable and available in Plus Sizes. I will try to make picks that are available to Canada, but our options are so limited up here that I won’t be able to for all….for us the other option is to order and have it shipped to someone we know where it is available and have them send it to us. Sometimes instead of recreating it with things to buy online I might try to recreate outfits with my own wardrobe and maybe end up with different outfits than I would normally think of with what I have.

Saturdays won’t be anything specific, if I blog at all it will just be whatever…a recipe or outfit if I have extras to post, or maybe just a bunch of rambling Smile.

 

Jolene

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good idea, wish I could have a blogging schedule, but I'd never be able to keep it...lol! I have too much on my schedule already with school and work (& attempting to have a life!)...I have a planner journal I'm constantly adding things to do in and a todo list on my laptop that's way too many pages long.
    Anyway, Pinterest is so fun...and addicting! Copy-Cat Friday sounds interesting too. :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete