Monday, January 30, 2012

Friend Makin’ Monday

It’s Friend Makin Monday time again! A little late in the day I know, but I’ve had a migraine for the past 2 days and am just starting to feel I can function again.

image

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Makeup Favorites

  1. Do you wear makeup everyday? I definitely wear make-up every day if I’m leaving the house. If I don’t go anywhere I still usually wear it, but if I’m not feeling well or my skin has been especially bad I will skip it some days. Wearing make-up makes me feel good about myself, so I don’t skip it too often because I notice a difference in my mood when I do.
  2. Does your routine change if you’re going out with friends/on a date/to a party? If so, how? Not a lot. If I wear make-up at home I wear only a little, but if I’m going out I tend to do it the same regardless of where I’m going or what I’m doing.
  3. Are you loyal to one brand, or do you use different brands for different things? Not at all. It’s mostly about price for me.
  4. Do you wear primer/concealer? If so, what’s your favorite kind?  I sometimes use concealer, but the current foundation I use I find I don’t need it as much.
  5. What’s your favorite brand of foundation? I just switched to Revlon after using Cover Girl for years.
  6. Do you use blush and/or bronzer?  If so, what’s your favorite kind?  Yes and yes. No favorites, I’ve used many different kinds. It just depends on what is available that I like and at the right price when I need it.
  7. Do you wear eye shadow/eye liner?  If so, what’s your favorite kind? Yes, both. I like Avon eyeliner but am trying to check out other brands now. Once again, pretty much dependent on price for me.
  8. What’s your favorite kind of mascara? This is one that I do have a favorite in. I’ve been using Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for years. Not that I wouldn’t be willing to use others, it’s just a good price for a good mascara.
  9. Lipstick? Lip gloss? Both? Favorite? Both but I prefer lipstick. Lipstick doesn’t last long on me, but lip gloss is usually worn off in half an hour so it’s pointless to wear.
  10. Do you wear nail polish regularly?  If so, share a few of your favorite brands/colors.  I do! My nails do not hold polish well though, I have tried everything it seems and nothing seems to help make my polish last even 24 hours before it is peeling bad. I mostly wear China Glaze now, love their colors and they are cheaper than Opi and Essie…though I do want to try some of both of those brands too. I don’t really have a favorite color, I have a variety of colors and wear them all…my son actually often picks out my color for me LOL.
  11. How do you remove your makeup at the end of the day? Walmart brand facial cleansing wipes are what I’m using right now. When not those usually just soap and water.
  12. Do you feel prettier when you’re wearing makeup?  YES! YES! YES! Sooooo much prettier! Make-up does huge things for my self confidence.
  13. Do you have any beauty tips that you could pass along? None that I can think of right now.

Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! 

Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment