Thursday, January 26, 2012

I Would If I Could…

I have not bought a single piece of clothing or accessories of any kind this month and probably won’t next month either. So looking at any clothing websites(and even blogs and Pinterest) right now is a little bit of torture for me. It’s torture at the best of times because I simply cannot afford a lot of the stuff.
I saw a website referred to as extremely affordable for those on a budget. I went and checked it out and the cheapest dress was about $50, cheapest top was about $40. Those are not affordable to me, those are more than the maximum I can afford for clothes lol. We’re not poor(ok, maybe to some people, but really we’re not, trust me, I’ve been poor!), but unless I’m only buying a couple of articles of clothing for the year there’s no way I could pay that. The things I’m posting that “I Would If I Could” are certainly not going to be things that are priced at what I would actually pay if I were currently allowing myself to buy clothes, some of them might be, but overall they are things I love and would be buying if I had more money to allow me to buy.

image
   
I am loving this Galaxy Tunic from City Chic and have been for a while. I desperately need stuff to wear with my leggings and this is definitely my style. I had it in my basket and almost bought it during the last big City Chic sale, but even on sale for half off it’s regular price of $78, it is still more than I can justify paying for it. I will keep watching though in hopes it goes down enough that I can afford it at some point.
 
image


This Burlesque Lace Dress from Sexy Plus Clothing is one I know I’ll never own. The price of $189 guarantees that! But regardless, I looove this dress! I love lace period, but the colored lining on this one I think just gives it the WOW factor. Definitely stunning!


image

I love dresses. I love leopard print. I love Pin-up Girls. I LOVE this dress! This Leopard Print Heidi Dress from Pinup Girl Clothing is just about the most perfect dress ever in my eyes. At $88 US it’s not likely to join my wardrobe, but I’ll admire it’s beauty all the same!



While I’m still finding stuff that I love enough to taunt me, I have to say I’m a little disappointed in the choices right now for just regular every day wear. Maybe it’s because it’s in between seasons, or maybe I’ve got myself so much into “can’t buy” mode that I’m not digging stuff right now because I know I can’t buy it.
Jolene

3 comments:

  1. I want them all! Lol, such cute choices. I especially love that lace dress; I adore lace too. I always wish I could buy more clothes than I can, must be a girl thing. I need to lately because a lot of my clothes don't fit right anymore. Everything's too big and looks weird, lol! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an ok problem to have though LOL! Lots of people would love to have that problem, me included! I'm hoping to lose 20lbs this year, but was quite happy to step on the scale the other day and find I'm about 5 to 10 lbs less than I thought, which means I'm also 5lbs less than my highest ever weight. Especially being so soon after the holidays it was a pleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, I shouldn't complain, lol! That's good for you too, good luck! :)

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete