Monday, January 23, 2012

Friend Makin Monday

Hey all! Been quieter than I would like to be. I like to blog when I won’t be distracted, problem is that the only time I won’t be distracted is also when I’m too tired to focus on anything. I think I’ll put myself on a blogging schedule one of these days and maybe that will make it easier. Maybe if I have one day of the week for an outfit post, one day for a recipe, plus I have other types of posts I’ve been wanting to start. Hopefully if I can organize that it will be easier to blog with distractions and exhaustion Smile.

For now I’m going to participate in Friend Makin Monday again! If you would like to participate head on over to All The Weigh and join in!

image

FMM: Short Answers(yeah, I’ll try, short answers are difficult for me)

  1. Mac or PC? PC
  2. Do you paint your own nails? Yes, but it gets annoying because nail polish will not stick to my nails no matter what I do. So if I want nice polish I have to paint them every day, and even then I’m lucky if the polish makes it through the day.
  3. Beach or mountains?  The mountains are gorgeous and I do enjoy it when we go(lucky they’re just a short drive from here), but I reallllllly love the beach. I rarely get to see the beach(been a number of years Sad smile ). I love that the beach can pretty much be enjoyed year round….I hate snow so the mountains while always beautiful are just not enjoyable to me when there’s snow…unless I’m only looking at them.
  4. What’s the title of the book you’re currently reading?  I’ve been having problems getting back into reading lately, so nothing at all.
  5. Do you dance?  No, wish I could though. 
  6. CNN or Fox News?  Don’t get either.
  7. Do you ride a bicycle?  Not in about 25 years, we’ve been thinking about getting bikes though.
  8. Do you get a yearly flu shot?  Hell NO!
  9. Best movie you’ve seen in 2012?  Haven’t watched any new movies, re-watched Easy A though, very funny movie!
  10. Do you prefer to workout at home or at the gym?  If I did get my butt in gear to work out I would rather work out at home with gym equipment. Though we had a fitness center in an apartment building we lived in once and we were usually the only ones there, that was ideal for me!
  11. Last airport you were in?  holy crap, umm??? Would be Calgary International, how many years ago though I can’t even guess!
  12. Married or single?  Married 14 1/2 years
  13. iPhone or Android? Android
  14. Do you prefer to be in pictures or taking pictures?  Neither, trying to get better at both though.
  15. Favorite brand of sneakers?  I hate sneakers with a passion, I have a pair but have no clue as to brand, had them for at least a dozen years.
  16. Do you like snow?  No! Sure it’s pretty to look at, that’s about it.
  17. Do you have/want to have kids?  Have 2, not having anymore! Too old and too tired to start again LOL.
  18. Summer or Winter? Summer, though prefer true Fall weather over all other.
  19. Do you know how to swim?  Yes, but haven’t truly “swam” in years.
  20. Do you prefer to shop in store or online?  Prefer online, but some things are easier in store.

Jolene

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, deserted apartment gym is a nice mix of home and gym! Like that idea.

    Came by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I feel the same way about #17! Good answers!

    Stopping in from FMM - Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from fmm. I'm with you, I'm a fall gal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckled at your response to #8.

    Stopping by from FMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another Canadian dropping by from FMM!

    I love the mountains and the beach - living on the prairies, anything to break up the monotonous FLAT is good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish I had access to an apartment gym so I didn't have to go far! stopping by from fmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here from FMM - So right there with you on the snow thing. Happy I live in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like these little short answer things, they're fun! Easy A is pretty hilarious, I love that movie too.

    Principessa Gabriella

    ReplyDelete