Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Google Friend Connect

Just a reminder to everyone that Google Friend Connect and all its usefulness is down to its last couple of days. As of March 1st you can only follow other Blogger blogs with it. I know a lot of people subscribe to blogs using it(I do too!), so you have just a couple of days to make sure you are subscribed to any blogs that are not Blogger by other methods. You will see the subscribe button for my blog at the top of the column to the far right, just click on it and subscribe using the method of your choice(I like Google Reader).

My understanding is that you can continue to use Google Friend Connect only if you are a Blogger user and you can only follow other Blogger blogs, but I suppose with that much limitation there is no point to using it at all.

So make sure you go to all your non-Blogger blogs you read and set up a different method of following so you don’t forget about them Smile.

Here’s different ways you can follow both me and my blog:

Pinterest

Facebook

Twitter

Flickr

Bloglovin

Bloggers.com

 

Jolene

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment