Thursday, February 16, 2012

What I’m Wearing

It’s Wednesday! Hubby’s off! He’s taking me out for lunch! Yayy! Oh, and he got his T4 last night so I did his taxes early this morning before going to bed and money is on it’s way to help pay down the credit card! Yayy!

Here is What I’m Wearing today! Decided to wear something I rarely wear, had this top for a long time and this is only the second time I’ve worn it….still can’t decide if I really like it or not LOL, it’s like a faux wrap style, it’s a little loose in the bust area so I don’t like the shape it gives so much….makes me look a little saggy LOL. The skirt I wear a bit in summer, but not a lot because it likes to scoot up and I always have to pull it down…gets a little annoying.

P2150118

Skirt: Reitmans, $10ish(2007)

Top: Addition-Elle, $10ish(2008)

Boots: Sears, $40(2011)

Tights: Forever 21+, $6(2011)

Bracelet: Dollarama, $1.25(2011)

Necklace & Earrings: Avon, don’t recall price

Jolene

(meant to post this before going out but forgot to hit publish….oops Smile)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment